I think it’s safe to say I love anything that involves cake, tarts, muffins or anything sweet. Well today I decided to try out Terre a Terre’s afternoon tea with the lovely Jordan from Just Jawwie.
The one thing that beats having afternoon tea is having afternoon tea with a fellow blogger! That awkward feeling you might get when taking loads of pictures in a cafe simply vanishes when there’s two of you doing it! Thank you Jordan *.*
So, Terre a Terre – it was created in 1993 and is now one of the most successful vegetarian restaurants in the UK. It’s very welcoming and cozy and besides their delicious meals and tea they offer a full range of products you can buy like jams, nibbles, chutneys, etc.
- Lemon almond cake served with lemon curd, and roasted almond and pistachio
- Mini chocolate meringues with Chantilly cream, damson purée and blackberries
- Chocolate truffle cake with white chocolate crumble
- Banana almond spice cake with griddled pineapple coffee bean praline and white miso sweet sherry caramel
- Nobbly nutty chestnut honey nougat
Do check it out if you haven’t, it’s worth it.
Lots of love,