As hard as it may be for me I have to admit that summer is coming to an end. Don’t get me wrong, I love autumn and its falling leaves and I’m almost in full autumn mode (almost – summer is still on my mind).
As a result of that, I want to share with you what I’ve been listening to lately. As I work in an office all day I like to listen to a more chilled out playlist – not too crazy but just the right amount of beat to keep me going.
- Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High)
- Disclosure – You & Me
- Laura Veirs – July Flame (GAMPER & DADONI Remix)
- The Weekend – Can’t Feel My Face
- The Weekend – The Hills
- Milky Chance – Stolen Dance (DIMMI Club Edit)
- Skrillex and Diplo – Where Are You Now
- Ed Sheeran – I See Fire (Kygo Remix)
- Fetty Wap – Again
- Flume & Chet Faker – Drop the Game
I’m basically addicted to all of these – give them a go, they’ve been keeping me great company at work.
Also, I don’t know if you’ve realised but I’ve been changing my blog a lot lately. The thing is, I’m still not 100% satisfied! Let me know what you think of this new header and if you preferred the old one – I need help guys!
Lots of love,