I know I’ve been away for a while but I’ve been so busy lately I haven’t had time for anything. I will try to get back to (almost) normal though! As I haven’t done a snapshots post in a while this one has happy moments from the past couple of weeks:
- After lunch walk at the Marina – after having a lovely lunch with a friend of mine we had a little stroll and it was so relaxing. Check out that view!
- Breakfast @ The New Club – this is a new cafe in Brighton where everything is organic. The food and environment are absolutely awesome!
- Lakeside shopping – whole afternoon spent shopping with a friend – of course that makes me smile! we actually managed not to spend too much so I was quite proud.
- Sewing workshop @ Sew in Brighton – this was so much fun! Check out my post about it here.
- Lakeside dinner – After our shopping spree we had a well deserved dinner by the lake. So relaxing!
- Little cousin is back – my little cousin & parents have returned from their 3 week away in Bermuda. Missed his little chubby cheeks!
- Pizza @ Prezzo – food always makes me smile!
- Barbecue @ the beach – It’s that time of the year in Brighton when everyone does barbecues! The weather hasn’t been consistent but whenever the sun is out, we’re out!
- Sale season – Do I need to explain why this makes me smile?
Hope you’ve had a great couple of weeks.
Lots of love,