I was supposed to post this yesterday but I had no internet for the whole weekend! It was driving me mad and I had to call my internet provider like 4 times! It is now finally working *yay* and I can share with you the quickest and easiest recipe ever!
These glasses of pure deliciousness take around 5minutes to make (if you don’t make the sponge cake/madeira cake yourself) and they make a yummy dessert. I bought my sponge cake at Asda and it worked perfectly but if you like you can make your own sponge cake and add it the same way, it will only take a bit longer.
- 300g of strawberries (for 3 glasses)
- 3 table spoons of sugar
- about 200ml of cream (to be whipped – I used Elmea)
- a sponge cake or madeira cake (you won’t need a whole cake)
- Wash the strawberries, cut them into little pieces and place them in a bowl. Add the sugar, mix and set aside. The sugar will not only make the strawberries nice and sweet but will help release the juices fro the strawberries
- Whip the cream until it has almost doubled it’s size. If you need tips on how to whip cream check out this link.
- Cut the sponge cake into round pieces so they fit into the glass (you can use a cup to do this)
- start layering! I put one layer of sponge cake, one layer strawberries and one layer of cream and so on.
Seriously guys, this takes 5 minutes and you can try it with anything you like! I only had these ingredients at home but you can add chocolate, cookies, other fruits and anything that might add excitement to you tastebuds! So start creating *.*
It’s quick, delicious and easy – what else would you want from a dessert?
Lots of love,