Hope all of you have been having an amazing week! The weather has been really temperamental here in Brighton – we got a few days of sun and then a couple of rainy days…I just can’t wait for summer! Well…”summer” (England!). Anyway, this is what has made me smile this week:
- Rib eye steak @ Lion and Lobster – the steaks at this pub are simply awesome!
- Ciate nail varnish Sweet Talk – So I’d heard good things about Ciate and decided to finally give it a try. I loved the consistency and matte look of this nail varnish but initially wasn’t too sure on the colour on me. I did eventually fall in love with it though!
- Lewis – I went with a friend to Lewis during the week to relax and thought it was the cutest place ever! The little houses and lamps and vintage look and feel…I loved it!
- Still Lewis – isn’t it so pretty?
- Stripes – still in love with stripes and they still make me smile!
- Carrot cake @ Cafe Coho – this cake wasn’t as amazing as the ones I’ve had in Marwood but it was still delicious!
- Hugging the little one – me and my little cousin saying goodbye before he went on a 1 month trip to Bermuda! Miss him already!
- Friends over in Brighton – Had an amazing weekend with old&new friends that came to visit! Nothing better than drinks, food and movies with people you love!
- Flowers – simply flowers!
What has made you smile this week my lovelies?
Lots of love,