- Avocado and philadelphia on Ryvita – I’ve been loving avocado lately and loved it with Philadelphia! Try it for breakfast – yum!
- #Girlboss – Finally got it! I was so happy to see the amazon parcel in my mailbox – will let you know what I think about it as soon as I finish it!
- Flowers on pavements – so the weather has gone back to winter here in the UK but it’s so nice to see these cute little flowers in a few places. Gives me hope that spring will come back!
- Beleza Brighton @ Brighton Fringe festival – it was such a great and entertaining show! I’m preparing a whole post about them so stay tuned!
- Sneaky picture in the lift at work – no better way to make lift rides more interesting!
- Green tea – this time last year I had a green tea overdose (not literally – just drank too much and got fed up) but have really been trying to get back into the habit of drinking it. My trick is to drink green tea with some other flavour. So far green tea and mango is my favourite!
- Reading corner @ Verano Lounge – I just love cafes that have little reading spaces. This one is so cute I just wanted to sit there all afternoon!
- Catching up on series with the boyfriend – Just started “Better call Saul” and really enjoying it! Nothing better than a lazy afternoon with your loved one ❤
- She’s back in town – my friend went on holidays and she was truly missed. Happy she’s back and had a lovely afternoon catching up!
Never forget to find beauty in the little things.
Let me know what made you smile this week!
Lots of love,