First I want to apologise for not being so consistent with posting this week but it has been crazy! I will get back to normal next week (hopefully!). These are the things that have made me smile this week:
- Chicken and pomegranate salad – I have developed a new found love for pomegranate and this salad was just delicious! I love these little guys in a natural yoghurt or in couscous as well. Oooh…recipe idea!
- Revlon colourburst matte balm – absolutely loved how this looked and the feel of it as well! Although it gives your lips that matte look it doesn’t feel dry at all!
- Lou Lou’s Vintage fair – Lou Lou’s came to Brighton last weekend and of course I had to check it out! More about it on this post.
- White picture frames on my wall – I’ve wanted to hang a few white picture frames on my wall for a while now (check out what inspired me here and here) and we finally got round to it. I absolutely love how it looks!
- Time with one of my favourite men in the world – I love you.
- The weather – the weather in Brighton has been great which means going to the beach after work or even during lunch time!
- New airmax thea trainers – I got these the other day and absolutely love them! Thank you to pinterest for helping me decide (I was in between a few trainers). The picture used is not mine – I haven’t had the chance to take a picture with mine on yet!
- Flowers around the flat – that time of the year when all I want is flowers!
- Itsu Thai chicken rice – it was my first time trying Itsu and all I know is I am definitely going there again. It’s so good and a good price as well. YUMMY!
Have a lovely Friday evening my dears!
Lots of love,