A few days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Emwills (check out her cute blog here – thank you sweetie!) which is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. The main goal is to recognize new bloggers and show them support so they keep going. It’s a great way to put your favorite new bloggers in the spotlight and to get people to learn a bit more about your blog. The rules are quite simple:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
So, here are my answers:
What is the story behind the name of your blog?
I’m the kind of person that loves dreaming and thinking about moments, memories and the little pleasures of life. That’s when I get my ideas – when my head is in the clouds. The name of my blog is a result of my little dreamy moments so join me in my journey to the clouds!
Why did you start blogging?
To be able to share anything that brings a smile to my face and hopefully bring a smile to yours as well. I’ve always loved writing and believe it is a great way to inspire and be inspired.
What are 3 things that you cannot live without?
Well I can’t live without about a dozen things but if I had to pick three I would say: my journal, my books and my phone. They keep me sane!
What’s your favorite quote?
This is such a hard one…there are so many! I’ll make a list of 5 of my favorites (in no particular order):
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “We gain strength, courage and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Of course I’m not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in” – Chimimanda Ngozi Adichie
- “No matter what, no one can take away the dances you already have” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “The man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn’t calculate his happiness.” – Fyodor Dostoyevski
What is your dream job?
To work in development. It is impossible for one person to save the world but there are always small things we can do to make parts of the world work better. In a nutshell, my dream job would be to give others the opportunity to live a life they deserve!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
It’s hard to pick one specific place…there are so many places I’d love to go to! Also, I believe a person can adapt to almost anywhere as long as they look at things with an open mind and an open heart. Preferences? Somewhere where the sun shines, skies are blue and lattes are good!
What is your favourite animal?
Love all animals! As long as they are not furry eight-legged insects I’m fine 🙂
If you could have a super power what would it be and why?
To fly! Not only because I could literally fly to the clouds (hah!) but imagine how many places I could see without paying for a plane/bus/train ticket? Imagine how much less pollution there would be if we all could fly? And how much we would save on petrol! Yep, definitely flying.
Do you have any guilty pleasures and if so, what?
Ice cream! Any place, anytime.
What is a random fact about yourself?
I’m a list-maker. My life would not be the same without them: shopping lists, to-do lists, pros and cons lists, holiday packing lists, present ideas lists – anything you can imagine I’ve made a list of!
Now, I nominate:
- Creative Life
- Your Invisible Touch
- Another Teenager’s Time Capsule
- Mis-organized:Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle
- The Little Novice and Happiness
- May 13th
- Pockets of Chaos
And my questions for you are:
- What do you love the most about your blog?
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
- What do you value most in life?
- Which three novels would you recommend to anyone?
- What are you really good at?
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
- What are your top three TV programmes?
- What makes you smile?
- What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Have fun ♥
Lots of love,