Today’s Blogging 101 assignment seemed quite complicated. The point was to write a post I would like my dream audience to read. After staring at the screen for what seemed like forever, I came up with nothing. But then I understood why. I want my dream audience to be anyone who is interested in reading what I write. Anyone I can inspire and that can inspire me. I want to encourage communication, keep the mind engaged and contribute in spreading the joy of life ♥
The truth is, no previous hobby has brought me more satisfaction than blogging. There are a number of reasons for this: I have grown, I have met new people and became part of a community. I have been inspired, developed new interests and learned some fun, incredible things. I have experienced the rush of every positive comment and that has kept me going.
So, without rambling on – my audience is you! ♥♥
And what I want to share with you today is my list of goals for this year. I haven’t done this before because I don’t like the idea of new year’s resolutions – I never stick to them for longer than January. That’s why this year I’ve decided to list my goals (not going to call them resolutions either!) in February. At least if I don’t stick to them I can’t blame January, eh? Here they are, in no particular order:
- Enter a color run – every year I say I’m going to do this and every year I don’t. Not because I don’t want to, but because I forget to check the dates and when someone mentions “I’m going to take part in the color run” it’s already too late! This year I’ll be there.
- Cook more – I am enjoying cooking more and more and want to make more time for it. After all, one should make more time to do the things that makes the soul happy.
- Exercise (much more) and stay healthy – I want to go back to my spinning classes at least three times a week but also take up jogging on a regular basis. I live by the seafront and have only gone 3 times since I moved! I know this one is a cliche, but I’m going to do it – I promise!
- Visit a new country – This is something I want to do every year. My boyfriend and I are in between Prague and Budapest this year – any suggestions?
- Read more – lately I haven’t read as much as I’d like to or used to. This for me is a priority this year!
- Blog more – I want to keep this blog going so hopefully by the end of 2015 it will still be here, improved of course!
- Be more positive – this does wonders. As I said before, enough of expecting the worst and not being confident. I want to train my brain to think positive thoughts!
- Take up classes of some sort – I would love to learn something new and have been thinking about that for a while. So, this year I’m going to look into either photography or a creative writing. Any recommendations from people in Brighton?
- Wake up earlier – seize the day Lara, seize the day!
- Be an improved version of myself by the end of the year ♥♥
And these, my dears, are my goals.
*warning* Silly picture below!